Friday, November 6, 2009

Note to My Diet: Do Not Disturb!

Next to my food I eat in secret, ice cream is probably one of the things I eat in the privacy of my own room. There's something about scooping spoonfuls of this cold, smooth and creamy treat right out of the pint that is just so comforting. This is exactly the message conveyed by the three act show presented to the media and Bloggers, as well as special guests, during the launch of Haagen-Dazs in Robinsons Place Manila. The show, slyly captioned Do Not Disturb, Slow Melting in Progress, highlighted snippets of the lives of three very different ladies, each going through their owns ups and downs in life, and in the end, whether in comfort, as inspiration or in celebration, one thing is common: savoring spoonfuls of sweet indulgence straight from a tub of slow-melting Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream. These definitely are moments of solitude to be relished!

The event marked the formal opening of Haagen Dazs in the said mall and was graced by American Ambassador Kristie Kenney, who, along with Robinson Land Corportation Business Unit General Manager Mr. Cornelio Mapa, cut the ceremonial ribbon. Ambassador Kenny also gamely scooped up the first scoop of ice cream together with Haagen-Dazs Philippines General Manager Ms. Tess Panganiban.

Ambassador Kristie Kenney poses with the
crew of Haagen-Dazs Robinsons Place

As I mentioned, I love my ice cream straight out of the pint. Strange as it may seem, I enjoy it more on a cold rainy day while curled up in bed while watching my favorite shows on DVD.

What about you? How do you enjoy your ice cream best?

Haagen-Dazs is located at the Ground Floor of Midtown Mall in Robinsons Manila

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wlang diet kapag may haagen daz:)

Zane D said...

Hi great reading yyour blog

for more reads, click on the ARCHIVES at the SIDEBAR :-)

or check out my other blogs! yapatoots | Fat Girl No More | Daydream Believer | Teacher Ria | OnADietDaw

Related Posts with Thumbnails