Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Coming!!!

Today I came across the best news! I was blog hopping and I dropped by one of my new favorite blogs to read, dessertcomesfirst.com, and I was greeted by a post about the infamous Starbucks Red Cups...not just that: this year, my favorite Peppermint Mocha Frap is going to be BACK!!! Yup!!! Back!!!

Being a Starbucks collector, this news that this years planner is going to come in three designs is BAD BAD BAD...for my pocket that is! To top it off, my best Starbucks buddies (Janine and Grace) have left so who's gonna help me with my stickers now?!?

1 comment:

Hotchiqqa said...

Oh no! I wish I could help you fill up your card with stickers!! Andyan naman si Jam and Aika eh. Haha :)

I want coffee tuloy now.:)

for more reads, click on the ARCHIVES at the SIDEBAR :-)

or check out my other blogs! yapatoots | Fat Girl No More | Daydream Believer | Teacher Ria | OnADietDaw

Related Posts with Thumbnails