Thursday, May 7, 2009

Frozen Yogurt Delight.

Obviously I love ice cream. Who doesn't?!? But when you're trying to go on a diet, ice cream can be your worst enemy.

Enter frozen yogurt!
This is one of the many new (or relatively new) yogurt places around. I've tried. I got this at the Greenhills branch. I didn't like the fact, however, that it was inside another store so they did not have places to sit, although there was a food court right outside, so that made up for it. The frozen yogurt was worth it though, in my humble opinion.

Because I am attempting to lose weight, I opted for the more healthy toppings as opposed to the chocolates that were available. This is a strawberry and cherry blend, too bad there was no kiwi available. I would definitely try that next time!

1 comment:

~*~ Badet ~*~ said...

You should try Red Mango and The White Hat too. :)

Everything Nice!

for more reads, click on the ARCHIVES at the SIDEBAR :-)

or check out my other blogs! yapatoots | Fat Girl No More | Daydream Believer | Teacher Ria | OnADietDaw

Related Posts with Thumbnails